Bunch of Honda packets consisting of JDM 4th, 5th, 6th gears and 5.0 final gear.
The CARBONETIC LSD responds to the demands of the novice or the professional driver seeking the most dependable control when competing in road racing, time attack, drifting competition or a rally event. A vehicle’s kinetic performance is largely determined by the potential of the selected LSD. CARBONETIC release the Carbon LSD and the Metal LSD. Those LSD have different character. You can choose the best one for your vehicle.
EXEDY organic racing clutches only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Drivability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of the Stage 1 clutch discs have spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock.
Ultra-Fiber Organic Disc
• EXEDY Exclusive Friction Composition
• High Heat resins bond friction fibers
• Unlike competitors, EXEDY friction material has no need for steel backing to pass SFI burst test
• Maintains drivability of an OE-style disc
• Heavy Duty oil-quench hardened damper
• Heavy Duty rivets retain clutch material
High Performance Cover
• Average of 40% increase in clamp load
• Extra capacity holds common street car upgrades
• Ductile iron pressure plate provides high strength, anti-burst protection in all temperature ranges
• Stamped steel cover designed to reduce deflection
The MONO FLEX coilover kit has been developed for entry-level competition motorsports and advanced street driving. Features include 16-way damping force adjustability (combined compression and rebound), a mono-tube internal design, pillowball upper mounts, and EDFC compatibility. There are independent adjustments for ride-height and spring pre-load settings for increased suspension tuning. The new Mono Flex also includes TEIN’s latest technological innovation, Micro Speed Valving (MSV) system, which allows the driver to feel a greater difference in damping force adjustments. Designed and developed for consumers seeking aggressive handling on the street and at the track.
• Steel Construction
• Mono Tube internal construction
• Inverted design for strut type front and rear
• Ride Height adjustable via threaded body and spring seats
• 16 way adjustable dampers, compression and rebound combined
• M.S.V. Technology for improved damping force adjustability
• Pillow ball upper mounts for increased steering feel
• Upper camber adjustment on front for strut type vehicles
• EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) compatible
• Anodized brackets with Teflon coated shock body for heavy duty rust prevention