“The ARC Product is wonders assenbiled project. They present comfort-able and unknown car life with ARC power.”
“ARC supplies only high quality products which contribute to environment since established.”
The ARC super induction box focuses on low, mid, and high engine response. When stepping on the gas, in between the cleaner and the intake manifold is unused air. ARC invented this Induction box to utilize the unused air and give it better airflow and better response. This unit is also a direct bolt on.
• Big capacity box makes excellent intake power
• Larger opening for air to go in
• Funnel provide stability and response of high intake
TODA Racing’s High Power Exhaust Manifold for the K20A – $1,650.00 CAD
Designed for Competition Use Only. Factory catalytic converter cannot be used. Compatible with Japanese Spec DC5 Type-R and US Spec RSX Type-S. Type-S customer must purchase 25mm front sway bar for exhaust manifold clearance. Additional O2 Sensor bung for air/fuel ratio meter.
Official TODA Racing website.
The ARC Super Induction Box was firstly designed to improve an engine response at low, middle, and high RPM. The second advantage is the efficiency of funnel. It prevents the negative pressure which occurs in between the air cleaner and intake manifold at the time of On and Off of acceleration, and enhances response by rectifying intake air flow.
Structure of Box
• The structure of box provides big space to hold large amount of air. The distance for intake of air is shortened and provides intake air with enough room.
• The large amount of air stored in the box is efficiently and smoothly sent into the engine. It brings better response of acceleration in all RPM.
• Double layer sponge filters. The resistance of air flow is minimized by adopting flame lamination (heat welding) and no adhesive is used for a part of joint.
Yet another late night, happily it was not hunched over some engine bay. Two DC5’s, some cameras, let’s play!