The USDM tail lamps were the first to come off, replacing them with a set from TOM’S.
For the most part, USDM lighting has always been an eye sore.
TWM Performance Short Shifter
Set of TEIN Street FLEX dampers were selected.
PERRIN Performance cat back exhaust system.
As if the Mugen steering boss wasn’t fancy enough… This is the ASM racing boss, machined aluminum body with a dry carbon plate. Made for all S2000 to fit most Momo, Nardi and Personal steering wheels.
The Rieger kit along with base model front and rear bumper covers are now back from paint. Something for all you keep in mind when playing with your 500, most, if not all lip kits will NOT mount to the “SPORT” model that we get here. Aside from buying base model bumper covers and fender liners, you will also have to buy every single other miscellaneous piece to make it complete.
The Seeker Heavy Shift Knob is made over weight compare to the OEM one, 400 grams instead of 140 grams. This gives for a better shift while driving. The knob is fully made in stainless steel with a TiAlN (Titanium Aluminum Nitride) coating which grants a strong resistance versus oxidation and a good feeling when touched with bare hands. Features the SEEKER logo and shift pattern which is laser printed on the surface. A perfect knob for a perfect car.
This shift knob is available with two different shift pattern, please specify which you would like to have upon purchase.
All we were suppose to install were the illuminated door sill trim set for the CR-Z, however we got a tad bit carried away as usual. The door sills are finished with a molded in carbon fiber pattern, it only seemed fitting to add more of this finish throughout the car.
Illuminated Door Sill Trim
The Illuminated Door Sill Trim is the finishing touch to dress up the interior while protecting the lower door sill from scuff marks. Blue LED lights illuminate the CR-Z logo when the door is open.
• Made of 0.5mm 304 stainless steel with injection-molded polypropylene for durability and protection.
• Molded-in carbon-fiber pattern.
• Polished stainless steel with illuminated CR-Z logo.
The Armrest adds convenience and comfort to your vehicle.
• Adjustable, slides forward and backward for best seating comfort.
• Large padded lid accommodates driver and passenger.
• Multiple storage compartments.
• Can be flipped up in a vertical position out of the way.
It’s been almost a week now from when the Evo first arrived, since then it has been striped down to address some major wiring issues. Inside the cockpit you immediately see a GReddy controller paired to some Apex’i controller, relayed over to some other JDM controller, wired over to some boost gauge, all of which did not function. Along with all the modern computers, came a load ton of wiring that really didn’t lead to anything, more tapped into places where it should not have been tapped to. Rather than sorting each unit out and tracing hundreds of wires, it was all pulled and placed into the garbage where it belonged, currently still at the restoring point of the main cabin harness.
Project Kics R26 (26 grams) NEO Chrono Racing Composite Lug Nuts w/ Locks – $250.00 CAD
Project Kics R26 Racing Composite lug nuts are a 2-piece design that allows the top of the lugs to spin independently from its tapered end. This innovative design provides the best hold than any lug nuts on the market today. Its tapered end greatly reduces the changes of scratching your wheels.
• Super light-weight thin-wall construction using strong light-weight OEM quality materials.
• Oversized and taper seat to ensure best contact.
• External drive by popular 17mm hex for easier installation.
• Full stud engagement and can accommodate long racing studs.
• Reliable and stronger than aluminum racing nuts.
• Japan patented (No. 1192260) and USA patent (No. D510259).
• Lug body produced by Cold-Forged SCM-435 material.
• Attached rotating taper-seat made with A7075-T6 aluminum and ultra-hard alumite finish.
M12 x 1.5mm application: Fits Hondas, Acuras, and most Toyotas, etc.