A bunch of new parts came in over the weekend which included a complete new set of headlights with bezel.
Group A side mirrors… they are completely useless if you are wondering, they are there just because they look so damn good!
Momo steering wheel which was gifted by a dear friend.
Derlin ball shift knob, boot and bezel.
Lastly for this show and tell, Speedline Corse Montecarlo magnesium wheels.
Shortly after the Evo arrived, there was always this question of why does this car not stop as it should. Last night the calipers were taken apart for a deep clean and service, not so surprised to see one of the rears were seized, luckily it was able to be saved. The lack of braking performance was also caused by three of the four lines being semi to completely clogged, luckily there was already a set of Goodridge stainless brake lines here. The Endless pads that went into the car earlier this year were chucked in place for Ferodo DS2500s, Brembo sport slotted rotors were also installed.
GOODRIDGE: A BACKGROUND OF RACING HISTORY
For more than twenty years, Goodridge have been supplying hose and fittings to the world’s leading race teams. Ongoing research and development means that the lessons learned on the track are passed on to you, the serious user.
These race-bred brakelines are constructed from the finest quality hose, consisting of a PTFE inner and stainless steel overbraid.
• Eliminated sponginess under heavy braking.
• Increases braking efficiency.
• Abrasion and corrosion resistant.
Available now for most Honda/Acura applications.
All we were suppose to install were the illuminated door sill trim set for the CR-Z, however we got a tad bit carried away as usual. The door sills are finished with a molded in carbon fiber pattern, it only seemed fitting to add more of this finish throughout the car.
Illuminated Door Sill Trim
The Illuminated Door Sill Trim is the finishing touch to dress up the interior while protecting the lower door sill from scuff marks. Blue LED lights illuminate the CR-Z logo when the door is open.
• Made of 0.5mm 304 stainless steel with injection-molded polypropylene for durability and protection.
• Molded-in carbon-fiber pattern.
• Polished stainless steel with illuminated CR-Z logo.
The Armrest adds convenience and comfort to your vehicle.
• Adjustable, slides forward and backward for best seating comfort.
• Large padded lid accommodates driver and passenger.
• Multiple storage compartments.
• Can be flipped up in a vertical position out of the way.