Newly arrived are a bunch of pipes! Actually, it is the STaSIS exhaust system for the 2012 3.0 Audi A7.
STaSIS exhausts are designed to reduce back pressure for more power and efficiency. You’ll have a powerful tone at full throttle that stays refined during your commute so you can take care of business while enjoying your ride.
Our lightweight, free-flowing, T304 stainless steel exhaust systems work in harmony with the engine tuning software. The mufflers incorporate reflective and passive technologies to optimize sound and minimize back pressure, while maintaining low levels of cabin resonance at cruising speeds.
Combined with tunable resonators, the sound is noticeably deeper and more aggressive without intruding in the cabin during normal driving conditions. You’ll experience a number of benefits:
Optimized sound – Resonators and mufflers combine to give an exhaust tone that is perceptibly deeper and stronger with an aggressive throttle, without intrusive cabin noise at cruising speeds.
Optimized performance – Our exhausts add horsepower to your vehicle. For even more performance gains, combine an exhaust with STaSIS engine software.
Tunable resonators – Some models offer customer-tunable resonators to customize the sound to your personal ideal.
Compatibility and ease of install — STaSIS exhaust systems are designed to work in concert with our other performance products., and offer a direct bolt-in replacement for the factory exhaust. No welding or fabrication is required. Our two-piece, long-length design provides out-of-the-box fitment, without needing multiple adjustments or customization.
Information from HKS Japan;
The key item of exhaust back pressure control with knowhow of HKS CZ200S(CZ4A). Maximization of performance from stock turbine is the concept of the product. Extension portion and front pipe portion are connected with a flexible joint. It improves “durability” that is an important factor of tuning. It offers new tuning possibility for EVO X.
• As stock turbine is small, it has good response at low rpm. At high rpm, due to exhaust resistance, feeling will be worse. By improved exhaust efficiency, boost pressure will increase earlier at low rpm and power & torque will be increased for whole rpm range up to high rpm.
• CAD designed complicated but ideal shape is manufactured with lost wax casting. Since lost wax casting items do not have welding portion, there is no problem of cracking by heat and the smooth surface guides exhaust gas flow smoothly.
• The turbine outlet is 2 ports independent shape for swing valve side and turbine impeller side to reduce resistance due to interference of gas.
• For street use, connection of extension and front pipe is flexible joint type like stock system to reduce vibration and to improve durability. Even lower side exhaust part is hit, it prevents damage to the engine or turbine.
TODA Exhaust Manifold for the 2006+ Honda Civic Si (FD2)
TODA competition exhaust manifold is developed based on data acquired from competition and continual engine dyno bench testing. It is designed to extract every bit of horsepower from a modified normally aspirated engine with attention paid to improving power all over the powerband.
Originally designed for the Japanese spec Civic Type-R (FD2) chassis. Primary Runners Secondary Runners Middle Section Collector 45mm 50mm 55mm~60mm 60mm
• For Competition Use Only. Factory Catalyst cannot be used.
• Compatible with US 4 door Civic SI (FA5 Chassis) under the condition both exhaust manifold and TODA exhaust systems (18000-FD2-00J) are used together.
• OEM O2 Sensor harness extension included.
Attention Competition Use Only: Vehicle modified by the use of competion parts may not meet the legal requirement for use on public roads.
TODA Exhaust System 2006+ Honda Civic Si 4 Door (FD2)
TODA Racing USA has concluded our test of the exhaust manifold and exhaust system orignally designed for the new Honda Civic Type-R (FD2) chassis. American spec Civic SI features a shorter catalyst compare to the Japanese Civic Type-R, which is un-heard of since any Honda enthusiasts that owned a B-series from 1990~2000 would know it was the opposite. Some of the significant difference in chassis/exhaust hanger designs are listed below. Since the factory catalyst in longer on the Japanese spec FD2 Type-R, which means the B-pipe after the catalyst is significantly shorter. Consumers would have to purchase both the exhaust manifold and exhaust system together if they intend on using TODA exhaust on their American spec Civic SI.
TODA Racing’s High Power Exhaust Manifold for the K20A – $1,650.00 CAD
Designed for Competition Use Only. Factory catalytic converter cannot be used. Compatible with Japanese Spec DC5 Type-R and US Spec RSX Type-S. Type-S customer must purchase 25mm front sway bar for exhaust manifold clearance. Additional O2 Sensor bung for air/fuel ratio meter.
Official TODA Racing website.
The ARC Super Induction Box was firstly designed to improve an engine response at low, middle, and high RPM. The second advantage is the efficiency of funnel. It prevents the negative pressure which occurs in between the air cleaner and intake manifold at the time of On and Off of acceleration, and enhances response by rectifying intake air flow.
Structure of Box
• The structure of box provides big space to hold large amount of air. The distance for intake of air is shortened and provides intake air with enough room.
• The large amount of air stored in the box is efficiently and smoothly sent into the engine. It brings better response of acceleration in all RPM.
• Double layer sponge filters. The resistance of air flow is minimized by adopting flame lamination (heat welding) and no adhesive is used for a part of joint.